Puts me in a mood to pick a daisy!
Things I used:
- Maybelline Colorama in green from Neons Collection (tone 190) – French mani tips
- Maybelline Colorama tone 214 (light blue-greenish colour) – background for the daisies
- Kiss Nail Art Paint in White (tone 2) and in Black (tone 12)
- yellow waterbased acrylic paint
- dotting tool
How to do it:
- Apply base coat to all of your nails. When it’s dry, apply the light colour to your ring finger for the background and you can also freehand the French tips with the neon green. (Had to apply both polishes in 2 layers to make the colour pop).
- The tutorial for daisies is here . For the neon green tips paint a bit diagonal stripes with the black after that add white dots with the…
View original post 28 more words